Your Neighborhood Tavern
A corner barstool. A heaping plate of nachos. Cold beer on tap. Layer on a lively discussion about the hottest political issue of the day — or about nothing of any significance at all — and you’ve got a good dose of the tavern at Yesterdays, lovingly known as Murphy’s Pump Room.
Since its opening in the late 1970s, Yesterdays tavern has been a gathering spot for a most eclectic group of folk. From university professors and engineers to entrepreneurs and artists, people of all ages and backgrounds have come here to relax and raise a glass. The tavern features some of the best food in town, including a late night menu revered by the “after the show” crowd.
The tavern is open 11:30am until 1:30 am daily. Stop by for a cold one, or grab some grub off our Late Night Menu. Our six TV’s are always rolling USC football, top sports, or news.
The Tavern Top Five
1. Key Lime Pie Martini – Smirnoff Vanilla Twist Vodka, Lime Juice, Triple Sec, Pineapple Juice, Cream
2. Watermelon Martini – Smirnoff Watermelon Twist Vodka, Sour Mix, Splash of Cranberry, Triple Sec, & Lime Juice
3. Yesterdays Margarita (frozen or iced) – Try a Twisted Margarita Pitcher!
4. Coco Loco – Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Ice Cream Mix, Sprite
5. Bushwacker – Frozen Blend of Rum, Coconut Liqueur, Kahlua and Milk.